Report a Group topic post
If you see a Group topic post that attacks a specific person or group (e.g. racist, sexist, or other hate groups) or contains content that violates hi5's Terms of Service, you can report the post by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Group topic page that contains the post you'd like to report
- Move your mouse over the module of the post you'd like to report
- Click the "Report Abuse" link that appears in the top right corner of the post module
- Select a Reason from the list, then (if required) select an Abuse Location
- (If Required) Enter additional info to describe why you are reporting this user. Please be as specific as possible.
- When you've completed the entire form, click the 'Submit' button.
Groups Admins can select the block the user by hovering the cursor over the message and clicking 'Block User'.
Report a Group
If you encounter a Group that attacks a specific person or group (e.g. racist, sexist, or other hate groups) or contains content that violates hi5's Terms of Service, you can report the Group to hi5 by: Navigating to the main Group page of the ...
Report a Photo
If you find a photo that does not follow the guidelines set by the Terms of Service, please report it. To report a photo: Click on the photo to display it in single view (when it is the only photo on the page) Click the “Report Abuse” link below the ...
Report a Message
If you receive communications from another hi5 member that violate our Terms of Service, we encourage you to Report Abuse. You can report messages directly from the main Message Center or from the Instant Message window. In the Message Center: Hover ...
Report a Profile
If you find a user is abusing the Terms of Service, you can report them. To report the user from their profile, follow these steps: Go to the offending user’s profile page or mini profile view Click the "Report Profile" link (the one with the yellow ...
Report a Profile Comment
Users send comments all the time. Sometimes these comments do not follow the guidelines set by the Terms of Service. If you come across a comment that is inappropriate or offensive we encourage you to report it. To report a comment, follow these ...