Cash Runs: Last Buyer / Assets

Cash Runs: Last Buyer / Assets

By becoming the new owner repeatedly during the cash run you will earn a profit. The advantage of cash runs is that you have the option to get at least 50% of your investment back immediately after being 'stuck' with the pet (being the last buyer). 

Many users refer to being the last buyer in a cash run as 'winning', however if you don't want to risk a cash loss, it's best to avoid being the last buyer. 

If you are the last buyer in the run then your cash decreased in the amount of the Value of the chest. Keeping the cash or spinning the wheel is based on the Cash--not the Value!


Check out this  breakdown:

If You......You Receive:
Keep The cash:Cash Value of Chest
Lose on your first spin:nothing
Win then keep the cash:Cash Value of Chest X 2
Win then spin again and lose:nothing
Win then spin again and win: Cash Value of Chest X 4

Don't forget that your Cash already decreased due to being the last buyer!

If You......You Receive:
Keep The cash:50% of your investment back
Lose on your first spin:0% of your investment back
Win then keep the cash:100% of your investment back
Win then spin again and lose:0% of your investment back
Win then spin again and win: 200% of your investment back


How does the roulette wheel work? Well all roulette spins are determined using the best random number generator that modern technology will allow. Our system is much more random than a mechanical roulette system at a casino.

With every spin there is a 48.65% chance that the outcome will be Red, 48.65% that it will be Black and 2.7% chance that it will be Green. The odds are very similar to flipping a coin.

The probablity of getting 10 spins in a row of the same color is about 1 in 1,000. This means that this occurrence is rare compared to routine events, but it will happen much much more frequently than truly rare events like winning the lottery (the chances of winning the Powerball Lottery is 1 in 175, 223,510!).

This means you should expect to see with reasonable frequency 10 spins in a row that are of the same color.


How does this all affect my cash?  As the chest in cash runs is not an account on the site, your Assets do not increase when you are the new owner or last buyer of a cash run. 

Your Assets are the sum of your cash and the purchase price of your currently owned pets.

When you are the last buyer your Assets decrease due to a loss of cash. As the last buyer the sum of the purchase prices of your currently owned pets does not increase as the cash chest is not an account on the site. This is a difference between participating in a cash run and a tradition pet run. 

Cash runs only affects your Cash amount. Any change reflected in your Assets is due to an increase or loss of cash.

    • Related Articles

    • Cash Runs: Can't Play / See Cash Runs

      In order to play Cash Runs then make sure you are using version 2.0. You can change the version of Pets you are using in the Settings module located below your Wish List and Pets.  If you're using an outdated browser you will need to change or ...
    • Gift Cash

      If you’re a Tagged/hi5-ranked Pet who owns another Tagged/hi5-ranked Pet, you’ll have the opportunity to give that Pet a gift of Pets Cash. This allows your Pet’s Value to increase. The Gift Cash feature is only available when both your Pet profile ...
    • Set Yourself Free / Set a Pet Free

      As Pets player, you can choose to set yourself free from your owner. You can also choose to set free any Pets you own. When setting yourself free, you purchase yourself using Pets cash, therefore your Pets cash will decrease in the amount of your ...
    • Ghost Pets

      When an account is deactivated, it becomes a 'Ghost Pet' Ghost Pets are Pets with auto-generated names like 'Happy Ghost Pet #123456", etc.  They still function like normal Pets, but are essentially non-playable characters. Deleted Pets retain their ...
    • Rankings

      In order to appear as a ranked player on ASSETS leader board you must fulfill at least one of the following requirements: Your Cash to Asset Ratio must be greater than 10%.  Ex: Jane Value: $10,000 Q Cash: $3,000 Q Assets: $16,000 Q Cash:Asset Ratio ...