If you see a Group topic post that attacks a specific person or group (e.g. racist, sexist, or other hate groups) or contains content that violates hi5's Terms of Service, you can report the post by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Group topic page that contains the post you'd like to report
- Move your mouse over the module of the post you'd like to report
- Click the "Report Abuse" link that appears in the top right corner of the post module
- Select a Reason from the list, then (if required) select an Abuse Location
- (If Required) Enter additional info to describe why you are reporting this user. Please be as specific as possible (e.g. "This user sent me a message with a link to www.FAKEhi5LOTTO.com and told me to contact them atREAL_LOTTO@email.com to claim my winnings of $10,000")
- When you've completed the entire form, click the 'Submit' button.
Groups Admins can select the block the user by hovering the cursor over the message and clicking 'Block User'.