If you encounter a Group that attacks a specific person or group (e.g. racist, sexist, or other hate groups) or contains content that violates hi5's Terms of Service, you can report the Group to hi5 by:
- Navigating to the main Group page of the offending Group
- Clicking the "Report Group" link to the left of the Group photo
- Select a Reason from the list
- (If Required) Enter additional info to describe why you are reporting this user. Please be as specific as possible (e.g. "This user sent me a message with a link to www.FAKEhi5LOTTO.com and told me to contact them at REAL_LOTTO@email.com to claim my winnings of $10,000")
- When you've completed the entire form, click the 'Submit' button.
If you're an Admin of the group, you can block the user from the group by going to the 'Manage Group' settings and selecting the 'Manage Members' tab.